Watch this quick trick to remove the crowd from your travel photos!
Whether you're at the Louvre, Taj Mahal, or Machu Picchu, you'll almost always find yourself struggling to avoid tourists and strangers from cluttering up your pictures. Here's a tutorial on how to remove people from your travel photos so you can have a perfect snapshot of your fond memories.
With the endless possibilities that Photoshop provides, this is only the tip of the iceberg. In fact, quite a number of Skillshare teachers offer a wide range of Photoshop-related classes, from digital woodblock print to HDR photo editing, that no one class is the same as another. Take a look at the classes that are trending now, or check out our round-up of some top Photoshop classes.
- Camera (iPhone/DSLR)
1. Stabilize camera with a tripod
2. Take 10-20 photos
3. Open Photoshop and go to File > Scripts > Statistics
4. Select the dropdown button and click Median
5. Go to Browse and select all the photos you took
6. Photoshop will then take and render the median image from the stack
7. Watch the videos for some examples!