Skillshare Teachers to Watch Innovation Contest
Being a member of Teachers to Watch means you consistently create high-quality content, have a desire to continuously grow and innovate as a teacher, and are always finding new ways to further engage your following.
Because of this, we’re excited to announce the launch of our exclusive Teachers to Watch Innovation Contest! Through this 5 week contest, we encourage you to try something new and experiment with your content, presentation, or production style. Follow our updated content best practices here for ideas and inspiration. Not only will you grow your channel and earning potential on Skillshare, but you'll also be in the running for some awesome prizes:
Teachers who utilize the most best practices in their class will be awarded one of the following three prizes:
1. Best in Show: One teacher will win our Best in Show Prize, which includes an Apple iPad and Pencil, an email marketing slot, an on-site feature, and a one year Premium membership to giveaway to a student!
2. Best in Business, Creative, and Tech: One teacher from each of these platform categories will be selected to win a $150 cash bonus, an on-site marketing feature, and a one year Premium membership to giveaway to a student!!
3. Creative Business Captains: Two teachers who produce a class geared towards creative professionals and freelancers will receive a $100 bonus, an on-site marketing feature, and a one year Premium membership to giveaway to a student!
While we won’t have a dedicated community space for this contest, there’s a couple ways to get support and feedback on your class planning:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you want to teach next and we’ll work 1-on-1 with you via email.
2. Share your class planning at any point in the Teachers to Watch Facebook group for feedback from fellow teachers.
Excited to participate? Simply fill out the form below and publish your class by August 15th to be entered to win. Winners will be selected based on our content best practices. Have any questions about the contest? Let us know at email@example.com.